| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cook, South Australia in April is somewhat warm at 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in April is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty with seldom any rain. A feeble 14mm (0.6in) of fluid is transfered during an average of 4 days.
- The skies in Cook, South Australia are slightly sunny with an average of a welcome 7:34 of resplendent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:58 long and the longest day is 11:50 long with an average length of 11:23.
- There are approximately 3:40 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 67.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 32.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cook, South Australia April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Cook, South Australia, Australia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Cook, South Australia:
- Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia - 804.6 kms (500 miles) NNE
- Alice Springs, Australia - 831.1 kms (516.5 miles) NNE
- Oodnadatta, South Australia, Australia - 591.5 kms (367.6 miles) NE
- Tibooburra, Australia - 1120.1 kms (696 miles) E
- Woomera, Australia - 609.3 kms (378.6 miles) E
- Ceduna, Australia - 351.2 kms (218.2 miles) ESE
- Mildura, New South Wales, Australia - 1163.1 kms (722.8 miles) ESE
- Nuriootpa, Australia - 909.1 kms (564.9 miles) ESE
- Adelaide, South Australia, Australia - 894.8 kms (556.1 miles) SE